Rescue descender with auto-lock, two or one hand descent, anti-panic braking, smooth horizontal movement, shock absorption and partner rescue features. Ideal for rescue descents at wind, telco, industry and oil and gas sectors.
Compact and light, assuming greater ergonomics and comfort and lower expenses in baggage billing, shipments and logistics.
Packaged and sealed for minimum maintenance.
In the event of an error, there will be no consequence thanks to the anti-panic function.
The worker will always have their rescue device at hand.
Heat resistant rope.
It allows the rescue of other people.
The device for all kinds of manoeuvres.
- Minimum use temperature of -30°C.
- It incorporates 5mm diameter Technora rope resistant to high temperature and tears.
- Easy maintenance thanks to its vacuum packaging that simplifies the revision.
- Customisable rope length of up to 200m.
- CE EN 341:2011/2D: working load 40 – 120kg.
- ANSI Z359.4-2013: working load 60 – 141kg.
- 200m version's weight: 4.4kg.
Polígono Pinoa, 2G nº3
48170 Zamudio (Biscay) - Spain
+(34) 946 534 236
Made with HTML Editor