Terms and Conditions of Use
This section, as well as those mentioned in it, establishes the conditions governing the use of the following website (hereinafter, the “Conditions”): https://www.protecttion.com/
Conditions of use
1. The use of this Website gives you the status of User and, as such, you state that you accept to be bound by this agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions that appear below regarding the use of the Website.
The User agrees to use the contents of our Website in accordance with the Law, and must refrain from using them to:
• Carry out illicit activities, contrary to good faith, customs, morality or public order.
• Carry out activities that constitute an infringement of the regulation on intellectual and industrial property or any other rule of the applicable legal system.
• Reproduce, duplicate, sell or exploit any content on the Website for commercial purposes.
• Disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, advocating terrorism and/or that violate human rights.
2. PROTECTTION is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights and has obtained the corresponding authorisations or licenses for the exploitation of the domain name, trademarks and distinctive signs and any content published on this Website.
By means of this document, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred to this Website or to any of its component elements, and the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting, reusing, forwarding or the use of any nature by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The User must respect all intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents of this Website at all times. The unauthorised use of the contents of this Website may imply the violation of the legislation on intellectual or industrial property and other applicable laws.
The contents of this Website, including designs, text, images and source code (together referred to as the “Content”), are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights. In no way can the content be used, reproduced, copied or transmitted in any way without the prior, written and explicit permission of the owner.
3. The sending and remission of data that is made by the User through the PROTECTTION website or the information that it sends, is protected by the most modern electronic security techniques on the network. Likewise, the data supplied and stored in our databases are also protected by security systems that prevent unauthorised third parties from accessing them. PROTECTTION makes its best efforts to have the most up-to-date systems for the effectiveness of these security systems.
4. The links to other web pages that appear on the PROTECTTION page are offered for informational purposes only to the User, so PROTECTTION is not responsible for the products, services or content that are offered or supplied on the destination pages located in another domain.
5. Our recommendations and/or judgments of value about the services and/or content must be considered by the User as provisions in good faith, without having them as statements of fact, or as part of any contract with the User.
6. You must not make improper use of this Website by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other program or material that is technologically harmful or prejudicial. Neither may you try to obtain unauthorised access to this Website, to the server on which said page is hosted or to any server, computer or database related to this Website.
Failure to comply with what is indicated will entail the notification of said actions to the competent authorities so that they can impose the sanctions of any kind provided for in current legislation and we will cooperate with said authorities to discover the identity of the attacker.
We will not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from viruses or any technologically harmful or harmful program or material that may affect your computer, computer equipment, data or materials as a result of using this Website or downloading content from the same to which it redirects.
7. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties may submit their conflicts to arbitration, or go to the ordinary jurisdiction, complying with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard.
Polígono Pinoa, 2G nº3
48170 Zamudio (Biscay) - Spain
+(34) 946 534 236